Accounting for Business Start-ups
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, along with the enterprising nature and enduring commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a brand new company, and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately, nobody needs to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business – but everybody needs the support of a team of trained accountants who specialise in helping startups find their financial feet.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
Our startup accounting services will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – ie, whether you will run a more efficient organisation if you are registered as a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- Assess your financial requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Complete any necessary registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- Deal with company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for internal use and that ensures you comply with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
You can expect a fast, friendly and fully responsive accounting service from our staff at all times. We know what it’s like to start afresh with a new business – we’ve been there! – but rest assured that we are committed to ensuring your new enterprise finds its feet with the very best startup accountancy support Essex can offer.
Require more information?
If you would like more information regarding our accounting services for business startups, or would like to speak to a member of our team directly, call us on 0800 141 3393. Or if you would prefer, you can always ask us a question online.